March 26, 2011

My Body, I Hate

I hate my hair. It never does the crazy things I wish it did. It lies flat on my head, plain, and boring. I hate the shape of my head. It's skinny...almost too skinny. And the circumference is enormous which means that hats are almost always out of the question and cute sunglasses are impossible to find. I hate my eyes. They're not the vibrant shade of green that I want. They're more like murky brownish-green. I hate my nose. It constantly breaks out with acne and is perpetually covered in blackheads. I hate my lips. They're too thin, almost only the idea of lips. I hate my teeth, stained with too much soda, coffee and tea. They're filled with cavities because I refuse to go to the dentist. I hate my chin. It's anything but defined.

I hate my shoulders. They're slender and effeminate. I hate my arms, gangly and weak. They can't even reach down to my toes and can barely lift anything. I hate my chest. It's completely flat and nearly hairless. My nipples are gigantic saucers on a pane of white. I hate my stomach. It bulges forward, jiggly with fat and lack of exercise.

I hate my back. It's plagued with acne and eczema. It hurts constantly and gives me poor posture. There is a distinct lack of dimples right above my bottom which I find so attractive. My spine sticks out in places, which is awkward to look at and to touch.

I hate my thighs. They're rotund and weak like my arms. Sometimes they can barely even lift my body. I hate my bottom. It's flat and shapeless, looking like only an extension of my thighs. I hate my knees, knobby and  strangely hairy. I hate my calves. The hairiest part of my body, they're nothing special with little to no muscle definition. I hate my ankles, constantly dry and cracking whenever I walk. I hate my feet. Unnaturally small with hairs on my toes that I can never maintain.

I hate my body.
I hate my body.
I hate my body.

I love my body's imperfections.

No comments:

Post a Comment