October 26, 2010

I'm better at this than you

So I was thinking about Halloween and Halloween costumes and things and it got me thinking....


I'm a lot better at coming up with awesome Halloween costumes than you.


Well, actually, I don't know if I'm THAT good (no, I totally am.) And I say that because most of my costume ideas have something to do with sex or being sexy. For instance, R was talking about how he needed a costume idea for a party he was going to. He said that he wanted something clever. But then we got off on this tangent about this pair of jeans that makes his ass look really good and he says, "The only thing is that it's supposed to be 'destroyed' so it's got some paint splatter on it." and that gave me a genius idea!

"Why don't you go as a painter for Halloween? You could splatter some paint on an old shirt and rub some on your face and wear those jeans and carry around some brushes! Omg! Totes perf!" Then he said that he wanted it to be clever so I suggested a penis painter. Like....a painter that could only paint penises....



Alright maybe I'm pretty terrible at coming up with good Halloween costumes but you know what? I have a blog and you don't so I'm better.

-K

1 comment:

  1. Ummm there is a guy who uses his penis to paint portraits with ... so I guess a penis painter is not far off.

    ReplyDelete