January 5, 2012

Day 4ish

Today's desk:



Today's completed challenge:


So I know that this is a day late but I have an excuse. There's a guy. His name is X. And I told X abut my 365 day project and yesterday he asked me what my challenge was: take a five minute walk and make something out of whatever you find there. Document it and leave it for someone else to find. So he told me that my walk should end at his apartment (because he lives about five minutes away.) So I asked what would be waiting for me at the end of my walk. His response?
"Maybe some wine. A good movie. Some cuddling maybe. I might fall asleep."
"You're going to fall asleep on our date?"
"Great. Now I'm nervous."

So that's how my challenge turned into a date. And I have to say, the date was a dream. I've never been on a more romantic date in my life. Half way through the night, I asked him if I could borrow his shoe laces and his bed. He gave me an odd look but relinquished the materials and that's how we got to our picture today: my bow tie, a cat toy and both sets of our shoe laces. A perfect document of our night.

1 comment: