January 5, 2012

Day 5

Today's desk: 



Today's completed challenge:


I cleaned my desk today! Hurray! Still reeling from my date last night, I'm doing my best to be productive, starting with my desk. My goals are to clean the kitchen, vacuum, clean the tub, clean my room, change my sheets and spray my room with frebreeze because for some reason it smells in there. Does anyone else's room get like that? Why does it do that? How do I keep it from happening? I think I just need to change my sheets more often.

One of my postcards made it to the destination! Did I tell you guys about that? I'm writing postcards to strangers via a website: postcrossing.com. It's pretty nifty. You send out postcards to strangers and you get postcards back from other strangers. So yeah, since one of mine arrived (you can have up to 5 'traveling,') I can send out another one! So I need to add that to my list too.

Today's challenge was about collections and it's not unknown that I collect copies of Wuthering Heights. Sooo...I used my collection to spell out, what else, book! It took me a couple of tries. Stacking books is a lot harder than you think and I had to work with books that are ridiculous shapes. And yes, that's the stacks of books I used to spell BOOK sitting on my desk. I've already put them away haha. I'm really liking these daily challenges. I've never felt more creative and I love it! This is what I'm born to do: create something all the time and stress the side of my brain that I used to use constantly. It makes me feel like I'm doing something with my life and I feel accomplished...even after just 5 days. With 360 more days to go, I have a feeling I can totally do this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment