January 10, 2012

Day 9

Today's desk: No desk because I'm lazy :(


Today's completed challenge:


Today's challenge was to make something out of my breakfast before I eat it. Well, I didn't eat breakfast today and the first thing I ate was a candy cane left over from Christmas. There's a few reason's why I decided to spell out love. One is for my childish love for candy canes. I will eat anything with candy canes on them, in them, made out of them, anything. They're delicious. It's one of my favorite candies ever.

I also love Christmas and the idea that candy canes bring me. They remind me of one of my favorite times of the year. It doesn't really feel like Christmas without candy canes....

Today's entry is bullshit. I can't focus on it. I've been lazy about my writing and trying to fill  my life with creativity and now I'm allowing myself to fall into my usual routines of sitting around the house doing nothing. I don't know what to do. I can feel the creativity slipping. How do I keep myself engaged? How do I keep myself interested? Hopefully I can find something soon.

To make up for not having a picture of my desk from today, here's a picture of my first idea of the candy canes and a funny picture of my roommate's dog wearing a bow tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment