January 7, 2012

Day 6ish

Today's desk:

Today's completed challenge:


Soo...I was busy yesterday. It may or may not have anything to do with X, the boy I went on a date with. Anyway, so today I had to go into the kitchen and do something with the first fruit I saw. In all honesty, a lemon was the first fruit I saw and I knew it would be. Before I went in there, I tried my best of things to spell out with a lemon but I couldn't think of anything that would matter. So I looked around. Yeah, that's right. I cheated. But you know what? It's my project so step off.

So I saw the orange and again, I was at a loss for words. I couldn't think of anything for an orange besides, "Orange you glad I didn't pick up a banana?" And that's how we got to today. It's not the most glamorous of completed challenges and it's not even the most creative but I've got about 359 more of these soo...there are bound to be a few that I'm just not proud of.


You know, the funny thing is, I AM proud of this. I like the way it turned out! Sure, it's cheesy but look at the picture! You have to admit that the orange rind, the knife, the cutting board, sure the lighting could be better but we're not all perfect. I'm quite happy with my challenge today....less inspired by my desk but that's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment